Common themes arise in the mentoring sessions at the moment.
Since we’re in a time of a great mondial shift, I thought I’d share them.
Wishes, timing, manifesting dreams
A common theme: “I know what I want but I don’t see it in my life (yet), therefore I’m frustrated.”
What you feel you attract. When you’re angry at Life for not granting you your wishes, your energy body vibrates this frustration and acts like a magnet: you’ll just attract more reasons to be angry. To break this downward spiral, find a thing, anything, to be genuinely grateful for.
As you shift your emotional state from frustration to gratitude, you change your own vibration and start emitting vibrations of gratitude, therefore attracting more things to be grateful for.
Do the invisible dimensions really exist?
Yes. First you experience it as a possibility – for instance, as a question like the one above. Then as hunches – ” I think I maybe should go that way / do that / call that person.” And it proves to be an excellent move. You just listened to your inner guidance (the invisible dimension), followed through and have now enriched your experiences with one good leap of faith.
You might find out that you visualise things. Or hear things. Or that you just know things. There are many slants to this ability, so consider paying attention to your strengths and talents, even in secret, and exercise them like a muscle. They’ll evolve, get stronger, clearer, and you will become more confident and natural with them. It is natural! We’ve just been bamboozled to mistrust our own wisdom and capabilities and to trust external sources instead.
What if you want to communicate clearly with a very young child? Or an animal, or a tree?
Give interspecies communication a try. Instead of words, you use visualisations, images. Instead of time, you “show” nature occurences: a season (summer, winter…), the days and nights following each other in a sped-up fashion to indicate the number of days, the stand of the moon to indicate longer periods of time, the stand of the sun to indicate the approximate time in a day. The things you might do together, and a possible diversion from the routine. The “why” behind your “what”. For example:
“Chandra-the-Cat’s new collar is ready. It’s made with flee-repelling EM-beads. She was so patient when I fastened it! Even though it took some time since the clasp is tiny and her hairs so long. I explained to her telepathically that this collar will keep the little biting insects away – instead of smelly drops or a toxic collar around her neck. I also communicated that if he doesn’t like it, I’ll take it off. So she sat still, patiently waiting until it was on, then stretched and felt how it feels, and seemed to accept it. Even – do I dare to suggest? – to be quite content with it. This, coming from a cat that can scratch just because someone walks too near-by, or bites if not stroked the right way”.
Am I alone?
No, definitely not. We’re together, as humanity, and with our sisters and brothers, the other living beings.
Natural humanity, this One family on Earth, on Gaia, has been lied to, in order to play us apart – “divide and conquer”. But it was a trick. And the time for the Truth has come, the tricksters will be revealed. In Truth, we are all One big family – the people, the animals, the plants, the minerals, the nature spirits, elementals and more.
This seems to me to be a good place for a quote:
LAKOTA CODE OF ETHICS
1. Rise with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy – and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, by yourself. Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth – whether it be people or plant.
7. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes, and words. Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way. The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All persons make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause illness of the mind, body, and spirit. Practice optimism.
11. Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family.
12. Children are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and water them with wisdom and life’s lessons. When they are grown, give them space to grow.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will return to you.
14. Be truthful at all times. Honesty is the test of one’s will within this universe.
15. Keep yourself balanced. Your Mental self, Spiritual self, Emotional self, and Physical self – all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Work out the body to strengthen the mind. Grow rich in spirit to cure emotional ails.
16. Make conscious decisions as to who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others – especially sacred and religious objects. This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first. You cannot nurture and help others if you cannot nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect others religious beliefs. Do not force your belief on others.
20. Share your good fortune with others.
Would you like to discuss Life, Spirit and your personal questions?
I’m looking forward to meeting you in a mentoring session.
Leave a Reply